Your premium All-Inclusive ski experience made easy by Club Med
Enjoy the splendour of world class ski destinations
Whether you want to ride a different wave to endless snow adventures in Japan , bravely tackle black runs in France , slink through a slalom in Switzerland or discover a unique skiing experience in China , we have stunning on-snow resorts with all the elements you need for the perfect ski holiday. And as our resorts are all-inclusive, all you need to worry about is stepping out and ride down the slopes.
Ski holidays made easy
To make the most of it
Our snow holiday package gives you the easiest ski holiday ever, so you can enjoy more time carving up the slopes from our on-snow resorts. Among everything included in the package, here are the ski specifics' to make the most of your snow holiday:
- Included ski lift passes to access the slopes
- Facilitate Your Arrival - your ski/snowboard gear will be waiting for you in your private locker when you arrive in the resort, simply fill out the quick questionnaire you'll receive a few days before your stay.
- On-site ski rental shop, offering different ranges of ski and snowboard equipment for your level and preference, from standard to expert - at extra cost.
- Group lessons tailored to all levels
Ski and snowboard lessons
With national ski schools instructors
Cut a path down the slopes this winter! Our world-class, English-speaking instructors are your key to the mountain. Lessons are included for all ages and abilities, so you'll be carving the slopes like a pro in no time.
- Ski and snowboard lessons included in the package are provided by the best accredited national ski schools. English-speaking lessons are provided in all countries.
- Group lessons contain no more than 12 people, and are available from beginner to expert level. Ski instructors will create groups by level based on their assessment in the first descents.
- You can request to form your own group if you are 12 people, no matter which level you are.
- Lessons usually last from 9 am until 12pm, followed by a lunch break, and then from 2 to 4 pm. Arrangements are made directly with the instructor by each group and time can vary.
Thrilling slopes & beautiful playgrounds
There's something for everyone
When it comes to the slopes, we have on-snow resorts in domains that offer the perfect environment for younger first timers, challengingly steep black runs for the more advanced skiers and boarders, and all points in between.
While ski pros will love staying in an on-snow resort and carve some of the best slopes of the world, beginners and non-skiers will love this beautiful playground and our long list of après-ski activities! Meanwhile, kids will make new friends and unforgettable memories at the Kids Club, and be on right track to becoming ski champions.
Whether you’re an advanced skier or a beginner, a parent or a toddler, you’ll love your Club Med snow experience.
Our selection for snow lovers...
Experience the mountain differently
Although skiing abroad is a unique experience in itself, there are other ways to soak up the breathtaking views or get your adrenaline levels up.
Snowshoe walking or sledding on the French slopes, horseback riding through the snow-sprinkled trees in Japan, or paragliding in Italy, each destination offers an array of unique adventures to make unique memories.
You're going on a ski holiday with the whole family but the little ones are too young to ski? No worries! They'll be able to choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor activities at Kids Club, from sledding to arts and crafts or educational games with their new friends!