- ● Staying in a beautiful 1920s hotel
● Exploring the Swiss Alps on skis, snowboard or snow shoes (4)
● Introducing your children to the novelty of Swiss cuisine, after a full day at Mini Club Med®
● Recharging your batteries with the after-ski programme at Club Med Spa* by PAYOT
(1)An alternative to the group Alpine skiing and snowboarding lessons.
Discover premium all inclusive holidays by Club Med :
- 1 At extra cost
2 Transfers only with purchase of the Club Med Package including transport
3 Depending on the dates
4 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, Phuket, Cervinia) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
5In Chamonix Mont-Blanc the Brévent and Flégère ski domains close on 21 April 2013, and Club Med snow sports end on the same day.
6 In Val d'Isère, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Méribel 2 Resorts and Arcs Extrême, our group lessons from 12 years.
The Alps, Switzerland and Italy
Switzerland - Villars-sur-Ollon
Skiing to your heart's content, 25 kms (15 miles) from Lake Geneva
|Villars-sur-Ollon obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
AUTUMN - WINTER Current information from 22/12/2013 to 06/04/2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from the age of 4 months.
This Village offers the following children's facilities
> Petit Club Med® (from 2 to 3)
> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
> Juniors' Club Med® (11 to 17)
> "Learn to ski and the pleasures of snow" course
The package includes
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1).> Find out more
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing and their evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional ski instructors
● The opportunity to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas
● Numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games
For Baby Club Med®* and Petit Club Med®*, you'll be required to show that your children have the compulsory vaccinations, i.e. a minimum of the first two diphtheria, tetanus and polio jabs.
Places are limited, so we advise you to book early!
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Sundays.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons
Free practice :> Find out more
Club Med Gym® cardio training room, Sled
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) :
Alpine skiing, Snowboard, Multi Snow Sports Programme, Club Med fitness
- Leisure activities
Swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
If you have chosen a package with transport, it includes the return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.