- ● A refurbished Resort by the St Lucie River
● Improving your swing on the Resort's 18-hole course, or on one of the 15 courses* in the surrounding area
● Perfecting your tennis and fitness, with our specialist G.O.®s and internationally renowned coaches
● Seeing your children having the time of their lives in the waterpark or on the flying trapeze
● Sailing down the St Lucie River, and exploring Miami in a limousine* or on a Harley Davidson*
*at extra cost.
Discover premium all inclusive holidays by Club Med :
- 1 At extra cost
2 Transfers only with purchase of the Club Med Package including transport
3 Depending on the dates
4 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, Phuket, Cervinia) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
5In Chamonix Mont-Blanc the Brévent and Flégère ski domains close on 21 April 2013, and Club Med snow sports end on the same day.
6 In Val d'Isère, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Méribel 3 resorts and Arcs Extrême, our group lessons from 12 years.
Caribbean and American coasts
U.S.A. - Sandpiper Bay
2 hours from Miami and Orlando, a Resort dedicated to families and sports enthusiasts
SPRING - SUMMER 2013 Current information from 01/05/2013 to 01/11/2013> Go to autumn - winter 2013/2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 4 months old. This Village offers the following children's facilities> Baby Club Med® (from 4 to 23 months)
> Petit Club Med® (from 2 to 3)
> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
> Club Med Passwolrd® (from 11 to 17)
The package includes
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s.> Find out more
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or take off for a day's excursion*
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games.
For information: the children's and teens clubs are open all week, except Wednesdays.
(1) in France, G.O®s with the French BAFA diploma or a child care qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, G.O®s with an equivalent local diploma or experience.
- Club Med Baby Welcome
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Free practice :> Find out more
Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Water-polo, Cardio and weights room
Initiation group lessons :
Sailing Academy, AquaZumba®, Pilates, Paddle board, Zumba®
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) :
Yoga, Cardio tennis, Cardio splash, Power walking
- Leisure activities
Pétanque (bowls), Table tennis, Main swimming pool, Quiet pool and hot tub, Children's swimming pool and water park, Training pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
Your package includes return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.
* at extra cost