- ● Skiing at a winter sports Mecca on the other side of the earth
● Enjoying the serenity of a spacious Suite in a Resort on the edge of the forest
● Savouring Japanese lifestyle, with a traditional Japanese hot tub or a delicous nabe "stew"
● Your children perfecting their snowplough or slalom on beautifully soft snow
- Direct access from Chitose international airport
- Main restaurant entirely redecorated
- New Hokkaido speciality restaurant
Discover premium all inclusive holidays by Club Med :
- 1 At extra cost
2 Transfers only with purchase of the Club Med Package including transport
3 Depending on the dates
4 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, Phuket, Cervinia) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
5In Chamonix Mont-Blanc the Brévent and Flégère ski domains close on 21 April 2013, and Club Med snow sports end on the same day.
6 In Val d'Isère, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Méribel 2 Resorts and Arcs Extrême, our group lessons from 12 years.
Japan - Sahoro
On ths snow-capped Hokkaïdo mountains, snowsports with a Zen spirit
|Sahoro obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
AUTUMN - WINTER Current information from 07/12/2013 to 07/04/2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from age 2. This Village offers the following children's facilities> Petit Club Med® (from 2 to under 4)
> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to under 11)
> Juniors' Club Med® (from 11 to under 18)
The package includes
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
- Childcare and children's club facilities
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1)> Find out more
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing and their evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional ski instructors
●The opportunity to take the official skiing or snowboarding tests
● Numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games
For Petit Club Med®*, you'll be required to show that your children have the compulsory vaccinations, i.e. a minimum of the first two diphtheria, tetanus and polio jabs.
Places are limited, so we advise you to book early!
For information: the children's clubs are open all week.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons
Free practice :> Find out more
Cardio and weights room
Initiation group lessons :
Yoga, Stretching, Club Med fitness
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) :
Alpine skiing, Snowboarding
- Leisure activities
Indoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
- Bars and restaurants
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
- Transport package
Your Package includes: return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.